We understand that the most important part of a clinical trial are the patient samples harvested to study disease processes.
In an effort to streamline this process and provide our clients with the highest level of data quality and reproducibility, we offer a full range of services for logistics and clinical sample preparation. Precision for Medicine (formerly ApoCell) has a dedicated lab staff to receive and process clinical samples 24 hours a day, 7 days a week including all major holidays to ensure sample preservation, stability and consistency.
- Formalin Fixed Paraffin Embedded (FFPE) preparation
- Frozen tissue and PBMC preparation
- Tissue sectioning
- H&E Staining and IHC Scoring
- Nucleic Acid Extraction and QC
- RNA Quality Analysis
- Serum Extraction
- Plasma Extraction
- PBMC Isolation
- ctDNA Purification and Collection
- Exosome Isolation
- Cell Isolation (fresh processing and stabilization)
Additionally, we offer short- and long-term biobanking in any condition for excess samples or in anticipation of large-scale clinical trials.